Sjögren halvautomatisk haglgevær

Skyder du med sortkrudt, røgsvagt eller samler du på skydevåben er det stedet for dig.
Besvar
Brugeravatar
Hønsetyv
Platin Member
Platin Member
Interesser: Genladning
Geografisk sted: Danmark

Sjögren halvautomatisk haglgevær

Indlæg af Hønsetyv » 13. jun 2018, 22:10

Mange har hørt om det, færre set det, og endnu færre har læst nagelfast data om det!
Her er hvad jeg har kunnet finde af skriftligt materiale om geværet.

Manual:
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede

Tekniske tegninger:
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede

Artikel fra VHÅ:
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede
Billede

Brugeravatar
Hønsetyv
Platin Member
Platin Member

Re: Sjögren halvautomatisk haglgevær

Indlæg af Hønsetyv » 13. jun 2018, 22:47

Brugsanvisning på Sjögren halvauto:

Bundstykket kan ikke bevæges med mindre slagstiften er spændt dvs. palen drejes mod uret fra klokken 3 position til klokken 12 position og retur.

Bøssen lades på følgende måde:
Kolbesikringen føres tilbage i sikret stilling så aftrækkeren ikke kan bevæges.
Spænd slagstiften, træk bundstykket tilbage i holdt position og placer en patron i kammeret.
Pres let på vippearmen midt i patronelevatoren fra undersiden, det vil udløse bundstykket og føre det frem mod patronbunden.
Yderligere 5 patroner kan nu indføres i rørmagasinet.
Carl Axel Theodor Sjögren on 14 Jun 1908 wrote:
THE SJÖGREN AUTOMATIC RIFLE
The Sjögren Automatic Rifle Submitted for British Trials by the United Kingdom
Agents the Normal Powder and Ammunition Company Limited
Appeared in: Engineering - 14th June 1908.

THE NORMAL AUTOMATIC GUN, SJÖGREN SYSTEM.

IN the views and the detail illustrations, Figs. 1 to 9, page 110, we show a shot-gun on the Sjögren system, built by the Aktiebolaget Svenska Vapen-och Ammunitions Fabriken, Stockholm. This is a self-acting, recoil-operated firearm, fitted with a rigid non-recoiling barrel. In this system, the energy of recoil is turned to account for operating the breech mechanism, and for inserting a fresh cartridge automatically from the magazine, which has a capacity for four extra cartridges.

Referring to Figs. 1 to 5, the recoil of the discharge is almost completely absorbed by the spring-controlled inertia-block carrying the striker M. The backward motion of this block and its return serve to eject the spent cartridge, and to insert a new one from the magazine. The kick of the gun is so slight as to allow of almost instantaneous re-sighting. The pull of the trigger Q depresses the sear Y, and lowers an intercepting pawl from its abutment in the firing-pin, leaving the latter free to drive forward and strike the cap, under the action of its spring n. Recoil then takes place, but the movable breech-bolt cover -— styled the inertia block above -— does not at first, by virtue of its inertia, participate in the recoil action. On the firing-pin striking the cap, the breech-bolt cover is driven slightly forward, a slight play being provided for this in front; it thereby cocks the piece and compresses the recoil spring m. An instantaneous expansion of the latter then ensues, which drives the breech-bolt cover backwards; this draws with it the fired cartridge-case, which is thrown out clear of the receiver by the ejector. The recoil of the breech-bolt cover lasts long enough for this and for the insertion of a fresh cartridge from the magazine; recoil continues until the said cover strikes against the false breech or stop P. The cartridge-stop K, which blocks the entrance to the magazine, also follows this rearward action, and ensures the tripping of the carrier I, which brings up to the chamber the fresh cartridge. The head of this impinges against the carrier-latch R, which until that instant maintained the breech-bolt cover in its hindmost position, and the carrier I in its downward position; the cartridge becomes inserted in the barrel, and the gun is ready for firing afresh.

When the supply in the magazine becomes exhausted, the breech remains open, this serving as an indication that the magazine requires refilling. This, as stated, contains four cartridges, a fifth is inserted in the chamber, so that the marksman has five shots at his command. Should a misfire occur, the cocking-piece L is moved one-quarter upwards, and the bolt drawn back.

Owing to the short travel of the striker M, its instantaneous action and the soft trigger pull, no time whatever is lost between consecutive shots. In order to load the gun, the main spring n is compressed by turning the cocking-piece L of the striker one-quarter turn upwards, the cocking-piece being then drawn back to its original position. Care has to be taken that the safety catch takes up the "safety" position, in which it points to the letter S. The breech-bolt cover B is then pulled back, until it abuts against the false breech P. A cartridge is inserted in the opening, and the carrier latch R is pressed upwards. This latch is seen on the lower side of the carrier; it drives the cartridge home and closes the breech. The four other cartridges are inserted into the tubular magazine under the barrel, forcing the carrier I upwards every time by pressing the mouth of the cartridge against the carrier-latch R.

To remove an unfired case from the chamber, at the same time cutting off the magazine, the striker cocking-piece L is half raised; the breech-bolt cover has to be drawn back till it strikes the false breech P. This motion places the cartridge in the chamber, and locks the mouth of the magazine. Then the striker cocking-piece L is pushed to either of its extreme positions. For re-opening the magazine, or for bolting the mechanism, the magazine is emptied by drawing the breech-bolt cover backwards and forwards. This is a precaution which should be taken before putting the gun away. No danger attaches in any circumstances to the carrying of the arm with a full magazine, providing the cartridge-chamber be empty.

As regards safety devices, we may state that the striker cocking-piece L, pointing upwards locks the breech-bolt, and also the firing-pin; it also obscures the line of sight. The firing pin held back within the breech-block cannot reach the cap. Unless the breech-block be securely bolted, thus enabling the striker pawl W to engage the ratchet on the sear, the gun cannot be fired, because the firing-pin in the cocked position remains locked and held back; on the other hand, its forward travel locks the vertical tenons or resistance lugs. The usual intercepting safety, fitted to hammerless guns upon the tang, is also on the Sjögren shotgun and locks the trigger. These combined safety devices provide in every eventuality against an accidental discharge. The other references to Figs. 2 to 5 are as follows: --

A. Receiver. B. Breech-bolt cover. C. Trigger-guard. D. Breech-bolt. E. Bolt-lock. F. Front band. G. Back band or receiver extension. H. Lock for X and Q. I. Carrier. J. Switch for I. K. Cartridge-stop. L. Striker cocking-piece. M. Striker. N. Nut for striker. O. Cartridge-ejector. P. False-breech. Q. Trigger. R. Carrier-latch. S. Saddle. T. Screw-plug for closing spring. U. Closing-spring piston. V. Tongue for U. W. Striker-pawl. X. Adjusting-sleeve of the barrel. Y. Sear. Z. Cartridge extractor.

a. Magazine tube latch-pin. b[/]. Magazine-tube. c. Screw-lock for b. d. Magazine-nut. e. Magazine-spring piston. f. Safety slide. g. Safety slide connection. h. Fore end. i. Stock. k. Magazine spring. l. Closing-spring. m. Recoil-spring. n. Main-spring. p. False breech-spring.

The view, Fig. 6, shows the breech with the breech-bolt cover removed; the breech-bolt cover, striker, springs, cocking-piece, and bolt-lock, are illustrated in Fig. 7; Fig. 8 shows the saddle and false breech or stop; and Fig. 9 illustrates the interrupted thread device on the barrel and magazine for connecting these up with the breech portion of the gun.

The parts forming the lock are made of the best Swedish tool-steel; a steel of special quality, with a high tensile strength, and produced by renowned steel works, is used in the manufacture of the barrels. These are tested at a pressure of 1000 atmospheres. The gun-stocks are made from the best walnut.

The Normal shot-gun is supplied in the 12-gauge pattern only, with 28 in. barrel, choke-bored. A spare cylinder barrel, with magazine attached thereto, 24 in. in length, can also be supplied for special purposes, such as rabbit shooting in thick coverts, &c. All guns have a length of pull of 14½ in. measured from trigger to centre of butt-plate ; the bend is as usual. Butt-plates varying in thickness may be ordered, with the object of increasing the distance between the trigger and the heel plate by ½ in.

The weight of the shot-gun is 7 lb. 4 oz. A 7.63 millimetre (0.3 in.) rifle, designed on the same principle, has been submitted to the National Rifle Association, Bisley, and its performance attracted much attention.

The agents for the United Kingdom are the Normal Powder and Ammunition Company, Limited, Hendon, London, N.W.

THE SJÖGREN AUTOMATIC MILITARY RIFLE.

IN a former issue (see page 108 ante) we gave an illustrated description of the Normal automatic shotgun on the Sjögren system, manufactured by the Aktiebolaget Svenska Vapen-och Ammunitionsfabriken, Stockholm. The same company has recently brought out a military rifle built on the same principle as the shotgun, which we illustrate in Figs. 1 to 8 on page 858. This is a magazine rifle taking clips of five cartridges, and its special feature, as in the case of the gun previously described, lies in the device by which the recoil of the discharge is largely absorbed by the spring-controlled inertia sleeve carrying the striker. By this means the kick of the gun is exceedingly slight, and allows of almost instantaneous re-sighting.

The inner side of the breech-block cover, or inertia sleeve, in shown in the views, Figs. 1, 2, and 5. This cover slides forward and recoils on the firing of each cartridge ; it ejects, on recoiling, the empty cartridge-case, the latter being replaced automatically by a loaded cartridge from the clip. It contains, as will be seen, the firing-pin, which in the view, Fig. 5, is shown cocked, with the main spring compressed; the view also shows the recoil storage spring, or recoil accumulator, the intercepting pawl and sear, and the cocking-piece. Figs. 1 and 2 are a longitudinal section, and a plan and horizontal section of the mechanical portion of the gun.

As will be seen by reference to the two illustrations, the breech-block cover, or inertia sleeve A, travels backwards and forwards under the actions of firing and of its recoil-checking or accumulator spring on the guide-path, or horizontal breech-block B; the location of the main and recoil-springs is shown in the view, Fig. 5; the main spring C is that which actuates the firing-pin. The stouter spring D, Figs. 1 and 2, bears at one end hard against the bottom end of the groove cut inside the inertia sleeve A, the other end bearing against a shoulder E on the guide-path, or horizontal breech-block B. The spring C, which acts on the firing-pin, is placed inside the spring D, between the bottom end of the same groove, against which it bears also, and the head F of the firing-pin. The breechblock cover, or inertia sleeve, engages, by means of a pin or tripper G, actuated by a spring H located at the top of the breech-block cover, with two angle-levers J (Figs. 2, 4, 7, and 8 ), which are made to have a slight horizontal angular displacement, and which are located on the guide-path B; the front ends of both these angle-levers J are made with shoulders K, which, when the breech-block is in the closed position, engage in corresponding recesses cut in the stay-piece L, which is screwed fast to the barrel.

The rear ends of the angle-levers J are close to each other when the breech-block is in the closed position, and cannot move sufficiently apart to allow the pin G to pass in. The forward motion of the striker immobilises the angle-levers in the closed position by means of the interrupting collar of the striker, until all ballistic action is at an end, thus securing a positive locking of the breech. The return or secondary motion of the cover disengages the angle-levers from their recesses, and thus allows the inertia sleeve A, and the accompanying breech-piece, to travel backwards; during the backward running, under the action of the accumulator spring, and the return to the closed position, the empty cartridge-case has been ejected, a fresh loaded one has been inserted, the shoulders of the angle-levers J have engaged their respective recesses, the gun being thus ready for repeat firing. The sear or pawl M, Fig. 1, is actuated by a spring N, and when the breech-block cover or inertia sleeve has completed its return, the sear engages a hook-shaped recess O in the firing-pin, thus maintaining the firing-spring C compressed. A small projection in the pawl obstructs the return of the striker, as long as recoil has not taken place. On firing the gun, the sear or pawl M is disengaged from the firing-pin by the knock-off P connected to the trigger.

The spring R, designed to draw the breech-block back at closed position, is lodged in the stock underneath the barrel, and is connected to the breech-block cover by means of the fork S. The backward travel of the breech-block cover is limited by the stop-cleat Q, which is made to be depressed completely over a spring, for drawing back by hand the inertia sleeve, and taking the mechanism of the gun apart.

The view, Fig. 4, shows the bolt-locks (angle-levers) closed, the breech-block cover (inertia sleeve) having been removed. The breeoh-piece and angle-levera are illustrated separately in Figs. 7 and 8.

When the last round is fired, the receiver remains open, this indicating that the magazine requires replenishing.

The military rifle we illustrate herewith is the 7.63-millimetre (0.3-in.) one which we stated in our former article had been put before the National Rifle Association, Bisley, who found its performance most interesting.

The agents for this country are the Normal Powder and Ammunition Company, Limited, Hendon, N. W., pending the formation of an international company, whose chief offices are to be in London.

The gun-dealing thing started for me in the early 1980s. I see a lot of guns. It is a rare day when something crosses my path that I have not encountered before. Well, this is not one of them. I did see two Sjogren shotguns in my life before I bought the one shown here.
One was on the shelf at a Ft. Worth, Texas, gun shop in the early 90s, the other I can’t remember where. I recognized the one in Ft. Worth as something I had seen before, somewhere. Probably a pawn shop I stopped at on one of my gun-buying trips. Of course I had no idea what I was seeing; just a funny looking 12-gauge semi-auto shotgun. So, when I see some guy trolling this thing around at a Ft. Wayne, Indiana, gun show in November, 2008, I had to chase him down.
He had no idea what it was. Just a 12-gauge that he said shot OK but he wanted a newer pump shotgun. He wouldn’t set a price, wanted to trade. I rarely have current production shotguns in stock so he moved on. A couple hours later I see he is still carrying the gun. He told me nobody knew what it was nor would they make an offer. I did. And I was the new owner of a Sjogren 12-gauge semi-automatic shotgun. (Don’t ask me how that is pronounced: sho-gren is what I have been calling it. Never heard anybody else say it. Could also be so-gren or jo-gren.)
The Sjogren shotgun is a semi-automatic 12-gauge shotgun made in the first decade of the 20th century. It was actually on the market before the Browning Auto-5, making this the first self-loading shotgun commercially offered. (At least I can’t find any indication of an earlier model). The Sjogren is not listed in Standard Catalog of Firearms, yet. Nor is it included in the Blue Book of Gun Values.

My research on this gun found very little information besides a booklet I am using as reference for this column. “The Weapons series No. 6 The Sjogren Shogren Shotgun and Sjogren Military Rifle” by Roger Marsh, copyright 1947. This seven-page booklet appears to be self-published. I also found reference to an article in a Danish gun collector’s magazine called Vapentidningen no. 7- 2000 by Jens E. Perto. I was not able to find that article, just a few quotes from an Internet message board.
Swedish inventor Carl Axel Theodor Sjögren had three Swedish patents from 1900, 1903 and 1905 linked to the gun. A Swedish businessman called A. Karlsson ordered 5,000 guns from Töjhusafdelningen och Haandvaabenverksäderna in Copenhagen, Denmark in August, 1907. Only 12-bore guns with 70-centimeter 3/4 choke barrels were made, but an extra 500 60-centimeter-long barrels with cylinder choke were also made.
The last gun was manufactured in 1909. Serial numbers range from 1001 to 6000. My Sjogren has pre-WW I German commercial proof marks. It is probably a vet bring-back from WW I or WW II. The gun shown in the Marsh book has English proofs from the same era. Additionally, US patent 954,546 was issued to Carl Axel Theodore Sjogren on April 12, 1910, but I found no record of commercial importation or sale in the U.S.
The Sjogren system has a fixed barrel and a fully locked breechblock. It utilizes what is called inertia driven operation to extract and eject the fired shell, then reload the next shot. The recoil (or rearward inertia) of the whole gun operates an internal locking block that stays forward at the moment of rearward recoil, this allows the bolt to open as breech pressure drops and extract the fired shell. A similar system is currently in use in the Benelli M-1 shotgun.
I have an idea how this works but I’m having a hard time putting a description of this operation in words. Normally, I will just take an unfamiliar gun apart so I can see how it works. However, the disassembly instructions in the Marsh booklet convince me that this is one gun on which I will forego my usual exploration. There are too many odd shaped springs and parts that appear somewhat fragile. Breaking a part on a rare gun can really reduce its value. So I will simply quote Mr. Marsh’s description of the gun’s operation:
“With the bolt fully forward and locked, the gunner presses the trigger, drawing down the connector and with it the sear, which is mounted in the inertia block. The firing pin drives forward to strike the primer. As it does so, it jams the locking block into the locked position by interposing the firing pin between a ledge on the locking block and the bolt body.
“As the gun fires, we find that the inertia block, true to its name tries to “stay put” when the gun recoils. Initial recoil of the gun exceeds initial recoil of the inertia block by about 1/16th inch, thus compressing the accumulator spring between the recoiling gun and the nearly non-recoiling block. In effect, the block moves forward in relation to the gun during initial recoil. The accumulator spring then asserts itself and throws back the inertia block. The sear carries the firing pin back so that it no longer jams the locking block. As the inertia block continues to the rear, the fingers of the assembly key strike the levers of the locking block rotating it to the unlocked position and carrying the whole assembly to the rear, extracting and ejecting the fired shell.”
Still can’t figure this one out? Sorry, I can’t help you. Not much more I can say about how the Sjogren functions.
I usually try to test fire unusual guns when I write columns about them but as with the disassembly, I just don’t feel comfortable shooting this thing. When firing, the whole bolt assembly slides to the rear towards the shooter’s face. There is a large steel block at the back but…no. Even though the person I bought it from said he used it I’m not going to try.
Sjogren also made some prototype military rifles in a 7.6mm cartridge that utilized the same mechanism but they never got beyond that. One was reportedly tested at Bisley, England, but did not perform well in those trials.
The Sjogren was not manufactured after 1909. Apparently the sportsmen of the world were not ready for this interesting design. The Browning A-5 of the same era was a success so we must conclude that the Sjogren did not fail due to its semi-automatic function. It probably did not hold up with heavy use.

Brugeravatar
ESAF
Gold Member
Gold Member
Interesser: Gamle våben
Geografisk sted: Nordjylland og Grønland

Indlæg af ESAF » 14. jun 2018, 00:05

Fineste brugsforvirring :mrgreen:
Der var sådan en motorbøsse til salg her på NVF for ganske nyligt :hunter:

Og her er lidt yderligere info: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=62847&p=711948&hil ... en#p711948
"Religion is stupid anyway. I mean, a virgin gets pregnant by a ghost! You would never get away with that in a divorce court, would you?" ~ Lemmy Kilmister

Lassescout
Platin Member
Platin Member
Interesser: Jagt. Riffelskydning.
Geografisk sted: Fyn.

Indlæg af Lassescout » 15. jun 2018, 13:16

De går jævnligt på Lauritz.com til rimelige hammerslag.

Det er ikke sikkert jeg kan blive ved med at stoppe mig selv fra at byde, det er sørme en charmerende grimrian.
Hilsen Lasse.

... Buy the best and cry once.

Brugeravatar
Hønsetyv
Platin Member
Platin Member

Indlæg af Hønsetyv » 15. jun 2018, 20:22

Lassescout skrev:
15. jun 2018, 13:16
De går jævnligt på Lauritz.com til rimelige hammerslag.

Det er ikke sikkert jeg kan blive ved med at stoppe mig selv fra at byde, det er sørme en charmerende grimrian.
Op på hesten og ind i kampen ;-)
Det er et stykke Dansk kulturhistorie, der er lavet 5000 af for 110 år siden og så kan de erhverves for under 2000kr i bedre end hæderlig stand.
Og den vil med garanti give en hel del omtale på skydebanen hver gang den ser dagens lys (så hav masser af 12/65 med).

Brugeravatar
Ras.Killing
Platin Member
Platin Member
Interesser: Jagt & pistolskydning
Geografisk sted: Sy'Fyn

Indlæg af Ras.Killing » 15. jun 2018, 22:39

Hønsetyv skrev:
15. jun 2018, 20:22
Det er et stykke Dansk kulturhistorie...
Og det må være et af de få danske våben som har fundet vej til spillenes verden :biggrin: (måske lige bortset fra et par Madsen også)

youtu.be/IUe8tXlGHGw
Senest rettet af Ras.Killing 15. jun 2018, 22:57, rettet i alt 3 gange.
"The culture I stand for is sometimes lost into today's society, when in fact society was built on the culture of The Hunter.

Make Fyn fin again!

Brugeravatar
Hønsetyv
Platin Member
Platin Member

Indlæg af Hønsetyv » 15. jun 2018, 22:46

Linky no worky!

Brugeravatar
Ras.Killing
Platin Member
Platin Member

Indlæg af Ras.Killing » 15. jun 2018, 22:58

Hønsetyv skrev:
15. jun 2018, 22:46
Linky no worky!
Krafhelved Ivan!...

(så skulle den være der)
"The culture I stand for is sometimes lost into today's society, when in fact society was built on the culture of The Hunter.

Make Fyn fin again!

Brugeravatar
Hønsetyv
Platin Member
Platin Member

Indlæg af Hønsetyv » 15. jun 2018, 23:18

Sjov gennemgang :-)
Nogen der ved hvorfor det ene haglvåben er rated højere mht pellets end det andet???

Dog rev det mig lidt i næsen at de har forsynet den (Sjögren) med ventileret skinne i stedet for den originale slanke pine.
Men de har nok ledt en del efter en anden slags halvauto for at få det grafiske lidt anderledes.

Men han har ret! Sjögren er susende hurtig til at genlade :-)

Brugeravatar
Ras.Killing
Platin Member
Platin Member

Indlæg af Ras.Killing » 15. jun 2018, 23:32

Hønsetyv skrev:
15. jun 2018, 23:18
Sjov gennemgang :-)
Nogen der ved hvorfor det ene haglvåben er rated højere mht pellets end det andet???

Dog rev det mig lidt i næsen at de har forsynet den (Sjögren) med ventileret skinne i stedet for den originale slanke pine.
Men de har nok ledt en del efter en anden slags halvauto for at få det grafiske lidt anderledes.

Men han har ret! Sjögren er susende hurtig til at genlade :-)
Der må jeg være svar skyldig. Kender ikke spillet godt nok til at gå i detaljer :biggrin:

Her var der for øvrigt lige lidt ''action'' med Madsen MG også :thumbup:

youtu.be/64YUpnEaEBg

Make Fyn fin again!

Brugeravatar
ESAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Indlæg af ESAF » 16. jun 2018, 07:40

Hønsetyv skrev:
15. jun 2018, 23:18
...Dog rev det mig lidt i næsen at de har forsynet den (Sjögren) med ventileret skinne i stedet for den originale slanke pine...
Det er nok det de unge vil have :fun:
Umiddelbart ser spillet lidt mørkt ud, så det er nok for at skabe lidt kontrast, så det er nemmere at se piben :???:
Men hvad ved jeg, de sidste videospil jeg var bidt af var Monkey Island 2 og Wolfenstein i starten af 90erne :rolf:
"Religion is stupid anyway. I mean, a virgin gets pregnant by a ghost! You would never get away with that in a divorce court, would you?" ~ Lemmy Kilmister

Brugeravatar
Bofhenator
Interesser: Pistol, Riffeljagt, Genladning
Geografisk sted: Nordsjælland
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Bofhenator » 16. jun 2018, 09:48

Ras.Killing skrev:
15. jun 2018, 22:39

Og det må være et af de få danske våben som har fundet vej til spillenes verden :biggrin: (måske lige bortset fra et par Madsen også)
Det ultimative danske våben i den verden må være "Agent 47" :-)
/bofh
"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Hanlons razor

Rulab
Gold Member
Gold Member
Interesser: Hagljagt og flugtskydning
Geografisk sted: Vestjylland

Indlæg af Rulab » 16. jun 2018, 10:09

Tak for oplægget.
Det var mere info samlet om Sjøgrenen end jeg nogensinde har set før. :NVFrules:
Jeg har altid troet at min Sjøgren var fra 1908 indtil nu, så er geværet jo kun 109 år gammel :blink:

Sjøgrenen er som nævnt 12/65, men jeg har fået min boret op til 12/70 og kan anbefale andre at gøre det samme. På trods af alderen dur lette ladninger ikke og de få 12/65 flugtskydningspatroner på markedet er kun brugbare hvis man kan leve med et enkeltskudsgevær.
Den skyder og genlader godt med en 24 grams patron i den kraftigere ende eller en mild 28 grams patron.

Brugeravatar
ESAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Indlæg af ESAF » 16. jul 2018, 10:28

Faldt lige over nedenstående artikel, den bidrager ikke med nogen revolutionerende viden eller andet, men et par fine billeder er der da :mrgreen:
https://magasin.mitjagtblad.dk/en_US/73 ... tomat.html

Slettes3
UDMELDT AF NVF
Interesser: Slettes

Indlæg af Slettes3 » 18. jul 2018, 11:20

Jeg har skudt mange skud med sådan en fætter. Der kom jo som bekendt et blyforbud og jeg havde endnu dengang over 500 stk HK Den Gule 36 gram liggende som jeg ikke havde tænkt mig til skulle smide i en skovsø..
Jeg kan sige den er ekstrem hurtig i genladningen. Lige så hurtig man kan hive i sin pegefinger. Med det første tror man man får det store bundstykke i kinden, men efter det første 5 skud serie tænker man ikke mere på dette. Jeg anvendte den til du jagt og jeg kunne ikke lade være med at hammer 5 skud af hver gang en due kom inden for rækkevidde. Sådan en bøsse invitere til jord-til-luft spærreild.
Våbenet er særdeles robust og samtidigt et mekanisk schweizer ur. Jeg havde på et tidspunkt overvejet at købe en mere og lave en simpel 'jig' således man kunne have 2 bøsser monteret og sende op mod 5 dobbeltskud afsted for at få så mange hagl ud i luften som muligt.
Ligeledes gik jeg også med tanken at få lavet en riflet pibe idet som det fremgår man kan skifte fjedrene til en hårdere modtryk. Bøssen er stærk nok til en halvautomatisk riffel i kal.12.

Brugeravatar
Hønsetyv
Platin Member
Platin Member

Indlæg af Hønsetyv » 25. jul 2018, 15:33

ESAF skrev:
16. jul 2018, 10:28
Faldt lige over nedenstående artikel, den bidrager ikke med nogen revolutionerende viden eller andet, men et par fine billeder er der da :mrgreen:
https://magasin.mitjagtblad.dk/en_US/73 ... tomat.html
Og i mindst en ting må jeg give manden ret, Den er dælme trang som bare!
Min måler med en knækket skolelineal 17,2mm~,677" hvilket er mere end ondt trangboret.
Choke chart.jpg
Choke chart.jpg (66.42 KiB) Vist 12310 gange
Har bevæggrunden været at så kunne man altid gå til sin lokale cykelsmed og få den åbnet efter behag???
Med den trangboring så bliver alt under 25m da maskinudbenet og der er kun fjer og næb + kløer tilbage.

Marinerevolver
This member is
This member is
Interesser: Danske Marinevåben+tilbehør
Geografisk sted: Gentofte

Indlæg af Marinerevolver » 25. jul 2018, 17:53

Hej Hønsetyv
Her er lidt til samlingen fra de glade 60ere, jeg var selv på arsenalet og købe
de pågældene stumper,det var ikke så nemt indtil jeg fortalte min baggrund.
Den håndskrevne seddel var det de havde tilbage på det pågældene tidspunkt.
Med venlig hilsen Marinerevolver :smile:
Vedhæftede filer
sjøgren-1.jpg
sjøgren-3.jpg
sjøgren-4.jpg
sjøgren-2.jpg

Besvar