Brugeravatar
Ras.Killing
Platin Member
Platin Member
Interesser: Jagt & pistolskydning
Geografisk sted: Sy'Fyn

2-Gun Action Challenge

Indlæg af Ras.Killing » 26. feb 2022, 18:58

Ved godt dette er et IPSC forum, men tænker alligevel at emnet passer bedst ind her.

2-Gun Action Challenge

Tænker i ikke det var noget, som kunne skydes i DK?

2-Gun Action Challenge is a multi-gun (pistol and rifle) competition that combines shooting marksmanship with appropriate physical challenges for the shooters. Round counts are typically low for a ‘2-gun’ style match, generally in the range of 30-40 pistol rounds and 30-40 rifle rounds for a 4 stage match. The focus of 2G-ACM is on marksmanship precision under moderate physical duress, not amount of lead thrown downrange.

2-Gun Action Challenge is a competitive shooting sport designed with all skill levels of competitors in mind. The goal of 2-Gun Action Challenge is to provide shooters the ability to practice and improve their practical firearms handling and shooting skills in a safe dynamic environment. Using physical challenges and the shot timer to simulate stress, competitors will be pushed to think and react to targets while maintaining safety and situational awareness — as well as push to develop important skill sets like maintain trigger control under duress, perform quick and efficient reloads, practice multiple shooting positions, and utilizing problem solving skills while determining the best way to shoot a stage. All of these skills built throughout safe competition will enable quick-thinking and develop fine motor skills that can be useful in not only other competitions, but extended to life-saving skills in real world and imagined scenarios. Above all, we are here to have fun and be safe.

Reglerne kan findes her: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gY4ZCw ... _ijzV/view

Nu hvor vi har fået tilladelse til nogle fede SKV rifler, så syntes jeg faktisk at sådan en disciplin (eller noget lign.) kunne ligge lige til højrebenet. Manual divisionen burde fungere fint under danske forhold.

Personligt ville jeg i hvert fald gerne stille op til en match, hvor man kunne få luftet både riffel og pistol :smile:

Hvad tænker i andre? :smile:
"The culture I stand for is sometimes lost into today's society, when in fact society was built on the culture of The Hunter.

Make Fyn fin again!

O27
Gold Member
Gold Member
Interesser: Bushcraft, IPSC, MountainBike
Geografisk sted: Århus

Re: 2-Gun Action Challenge

Indlæg af O27 » 13. okt 2022, 21:52

Lyder max nice, alternativt med pistol og shotgun :smile:

Besvar